Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #9898
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am waiting for a practical example. Not another incoherent rant. That's why any sane person requires details of your so-called wager.

Your backwards time thesis can not be tested in any way. Incredible convoluted word games about tine coming out of the East becoming the Present receding into the Past and the West, is monumentally absurd.

What are the terms of your bet? Do you think you could even give coherent terms in English, or is babbling boxcarian the only language you speak?
I posted my terms twice in 9867. You apparently don't like them, do you? For if you accepted them, I would expose you once and for all for the total fraud and empty suit that you are.

When are you going to grow a pair and for once in your life and stand up and be a man? Stand up and be counted for what you believe in! For someone who has repeatedly told me how stupid and ignorant I am of this, that or another thing, your slanderous tongue goes silent when you are put to the test.
Or do you think cowardice is a noble virtue, right up there with your beloved "compassion"?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)