Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 01:12 AM   #9860
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
"All the facts" indeed! You wouldn't know the truth if it poked its finger in your eye! How incredibly ignorant of God's Word you are! It comes really naturally to you, too, doesn't it?

Not only that but your entire post is a non sequitur for it does not address the issue of Jesus' apparent lack of love (which you accused me of having) for teaching about the coming judgment of all men and eternal condemnation and punishment of all those who refuse to obey the gospel.

Now read and weep, for the truth will be as bitter herbs on your palate and bitter acrid gall in your stomach.

Revelation 14:11
11 "And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

2 Thessalonians 1:9
These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power

Matthew Verse 25:41
"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Hebrews 6:2
...of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment.

Matthew 25:46
"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Mark 9:44-48
[where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.] "If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell, "If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell

John 5:29
and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

Jude 6
6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.

Jude 12, 13
12 These men are those who are hidden reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you without fear, caring for themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead, uprooted; 13 wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the black darkness has been reserved forever.

Daniel 12:2
"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

Isaiah 66:24
24 "Then they shall go forth and look
On the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm shall not die,
And their fire shall not be quenched;
And they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind."

Jeremiah 20:11
11 But the Lord is with me like a dread champion;
Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.
They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed,
With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.
That's it? That's all you got? You got nothing on what I just told you. I have historical facts of what context the Jews used the word "Hell" 2000 years ago which was not for an eternal and endless future Hell.

And you have no explanation for why post Christ death writers like Paul and the Book of Acts do not mention Hell once when they speak of Christ's teachings. If you are going to go to the worst place imaginable and forever, why are they silent about that? Because that's not what Jesus was talking about.That's because Christ wasn't talking about Hell in the context it later became to be known centuries later which was due to a political ploy by corrupt Churches which controlled the masses. Why do you think the Christian religion has thousands of denominations. The Center for the Study of Global Christianity at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary estimated 34,000 denominations in 2000, rising to an estimated 43,000 in 2012. Because they disagree on what means what in the Bible. You're a rookie. Just one person with an opinion, not the truth. The truth is always within as Jesus says.

You have nothing,so you feebly throw a bunch of scripture that I can easily debunk as having anything to do with your eternal Hell.

You have the supreme God of love on one hand and a God bestowing the cruelest act you can possibly imagine to bestow on a soul on the other hand. Makes sense? Maybe to an imbecile.

My suggestion to you is to not worry about getting into Heaven or avoiding Hell. Just keep the Love in your heart, guided by Jesus and God and concern yourself with this life and as Jesus said, "All will be added unto you", in this life and probably the next. But don't assume anything. That will keep you humble, and thirsty.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)