Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 07:34 PM   #9857
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I already said I disagree. But no no pigs in a poke. What are the parameters of the terms your bet?

Or film a window breaking before a hammer striking it. I will accept experimental evidence if it is clearly documented. Once again none of your typical boxcarian word games.

I seem to remember PA won't allow bes of this type so you may have to spring your ridiculous pig in a poke without any monetary returns. So I will bet you can not PROVE your nonsense.

You lose, you never post on any religious ( or religion) thread.
I lose and I will do the same. Besides if you can really prove it, Scientific American and dozens of science journals will fill your pockets.

Or even better open a betting both in VEGAS. Claim to know the outcomes of every race before it is run. Which appears to be the essence of your brag.

"Clearly documented"? It is so obvious, yet you are so oblivious.

Well...Let me ask the Boss Man. Maybe he'll make an exception. I'm sure he would love the opportunity to you stick it to me.

Hey, Mr. BossMan, what about it? Will you allow a friendly wager between 'cappy and myself?

And I don't like your terms of a bet, 'cap. You once said, this thread was dead, dead, dead and that you'd never post here again, anyway. We all have seen how those predictions have turned out.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)