Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 12:36 AM   #7509
Light
Veteran

The following is my proof of reincarnation which dispels the false notion of living ONLY this one life.

This life is given to us. Our consciousness/spirit had to exist BEFORE our bodies existed.

If our consciousness/spirit did not exist before we received our bodies, that would mean we are purely biological creatures as the Atheists say. In that case, when we die, that's it. Because the physical body cannot create the spiritual soul.

Only if we come into our bodies from the spiritual would it mean there is an a soul in our bodies that we brought into it since the body cannot produce it.

So if you believe we have souls or spirits then they existed before our physical bodies existed otherwise you are attributing supernatural power to our bodies ability to create souls.

God said "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb.

This is a testament to our souls infinite existence and our souls oneness with God.

Last edited by Light; 08-05-2018 at 12:37 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)