Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:14 PM   #7508
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The kind of love you speak of is strictly worldly and not based in righteousness.
Incorrect. The "righteousness" you speak of in God's name is the same as the worst butchers in human history. Pick a despicable ruler in human history and he is the same as your God, wiping out people, destroying hating them with his "righteousness".

That is the lowest form of consciousness. The love I speak of is the highest form of consciousness and that is unconditional Love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
God is a righteous God, and as such his righteous nature requires that he administer justice to all who violate his law and reject his salvation.
No God doesn't judge people. His own son said so. God administers Love. Your Ego administers YOUR sick interpretation of God's law.

Quote:
If God ever failed to administer justice, then he would be as inherently unrighteous as you, me and everyone else in the world.
So God is a cop? Take your meds.

Quote:
Conversely, God's righteous nature does not require him to render mercy to any sinner. Nor does God's love require that he be merciful to all his image-bearers. God has provided no salvific remedy to all the fallen angels, for example.
Your God is hard hearted and an illusion of Ego. The proof is that you are talking about an anthropomorphic God rather than true God which is a universal energy within us and and surrounding us.

Quote:
The fear of God is a huge biblical theme in both Testaments. The fact that you ignore them demonstrates your hatred for God holy and righteous nature.
No, the fact that I ignore a fear based God shows that I am not an idiot to believe that God hates his own creation, terrorizes them etc. Only people with hate in their heads believe that.

Quote:
Those who don't know God should fear him since God has the power to "kill" the soul, as well for all eternity.
More idiocy. God does not kill souls because he is the souls.

Quote:
for every true believer knows he is fully deserving of God's righteous wrath.
Moronic.

Quote:
As I have said often, the Cross of Jesus Christ demonstrates God's love and justice. It demonstrates his mercy and well as his anger and wrath.
To YOU it looks that way. God and Jesus knew men would crucify Jesus for spreading Love because men couldn't accept the words of someone preaching love and peace. Just like you want to crucify me for talking of a loving God. Nothing has changed.

Quote:
But hey...we all know you're a true lover of Buddha. You may have others fooled here...but not this writer. You're trusting in the man-made religion of Buddhism to get you wherever you think you are headed after death. Good luck with that.
I'll give you more ammo. Besides Buddha and Jesus there are other wise men that I have learned from in my life such as Krishna, Mohammad, Lao Tzu and leaders of other religions. Because they all point to the same God.

One day you will learn the secret of life. That as Jesus said, God is within. And he is Love.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)