Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 11:27 AM   #7502
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Why isn't God responsible for our choices? Maybe because He doesn't make them for us?
You claim god is an omniscient deity, and an omnipotent deity
Why can't you reason your way into understanding such claims logically invalidate free will exists? Logically your god is responsible for knowing and establishing the universe from beginning to end.
Quote:
Further, if God is responsible for all his imagers' choices, then wouldn't God also get the credit for all the myriads and myriads of angels who have never sinned and for Christ's perfect, sinless life?
Logically none of what you just babbled is verifiable.
Angels, Christ being perfect, or sin
Quote:
You're also overlooking the fact that God has provided mankind a remedy for sin in Christ -- a remedy that you freely choose to reject. So, on the last day when you stand before the Judge of all heaven and earth, what excuse will you offer? Will you blame God for not twisting your arm to force you to repent of your sins and believe the Gospel?
Free to accept, free to reject is what is in question
Quote:
And you still haven't told us, O Whiner, what your alternative would been at creation if you were God. Would you have created mindless, programmed machines or would you have been a tyrannical, despot who would have forced all people to bend to your will? Which of the two would you have been?
In order to to question your assumptions, I need not provide my own "scheme". But I have. You accuse me of being godless and blow your stack.
Quote:
Or looking at this from another perspective, which of the above two classes of entities would you prefer to be under God right this very moment? Would you prefer to be a programmed, mindless, soulless machine or a slave in bondage forever, always under compulsion to do the irresistible will of your Master and Creator, even when you don't want to do so?

Pick your poison.
Maybe there are other choices that we can not grasp in our usual mechanical state of being. You are stuck playing word games

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)