Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #2
lamboguy

the bonds have been on the verge of cracking at least 50 times prior to this one. maybe this is the time. the bond market was in a bull for 37 years, unprecedented to anything.

if China really were to stop buying the bonds, why would they say anything in public?

what is pretty well known is that China wants the yuan to be the reserve currency of the world backed by gold. i am not so sure there is enough gold to back any currency now. i know that China is not only the largest producer of gold these days, but they are also the largest purchaser out the back door on gold. and they don't allow any of the metal they mine to leave their country.

under those terms and the fact that the leader of India wants to get re-elected and there is talk that he is going loosen up on the gold tariff's makes for interesting times ahead in the precious metals sectors.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement