Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Powerline???
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 09:37 AM   #14
wolsons

really now...

Guys,

Enough already. Virtually everybody who has purchased the program has reported positive results with the interface and the results - there has been exactly 1 return this year, and that was because of software incompatabilities with that buyer's particular machine - we gave him a full refund with no restocking charge.

Not sure what else you want us to do. We openly market the product as exactly what it is; we offer a website with the complete user manual available for free download; we offer a 30 day return policy (yes, with that DREADED 'restocking' charge, but if you sold software products to the public, I GUARANTEE you would see the need for that as well), we offer all the tech support you need forever at no charge; I came on here and posted picks for a couple of months BEFORE the races were run and posted the results each night, explaining that I was using the software in the dumbest way imaginable; we sent race card printouts to anybody who requested them prior to the races, etc, etc.

Now I got one guy on here bashing the software who tried to get a refund almost 60 days after purchasing it - I explained to him that the public expects us to live up to our return guarantees (which we do!), but that in return, we expect the customers to abide by them as well. And now I've got someone who has already made it clear that he would never be able to afford the program demanding publicly that I jump through some more hoops, and CONTINUE to post free selections WITH EXPLANATIONS!!

C'mon!

Steve
wolsons is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)