Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 01:12 PM   #27
Partsnut
BetMix User

The "Grids"

I have been testing the "Grids" for the past month and have found that
the adverse comments and bashing of this product and it's provider were totally unfounded, unnecessary and uncalled for.
I have had some amazing results with this tool and will continue to use it,
I am attaching some recent contest results from the Hawthorne Online contest. I have had similar success in the Thoro-Enduro contest at RPX

which I can verify as well. I have gained over 800 positions in the past few weeks and am now in the top 10%. I used the "Grids" as my stand alone application.

It amazes me as to how short sighted and uninformed some people can be. I am approaching my 84th birthday and still have the facilities to learn and master a truly worthwhile application.
This application is an easy to use, quick and formidable tool that has produced some very impressive results for me. Like everything else, it's all in how this tool can be used to one's best advantage.
Unfortunately, there are those that don't have the capabilities or where with all to master this excellent application.
Please see the attached files.

Attached Images
File Type: png Contest (1).png (158.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Contest (2).png (45.5 KB, 49 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)