Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 10:34 AM   #101
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You might be smart but lack common sense. Calling me floppy headed didn't get me worked up. It was an insult that wasn't necessary but I wouldn't expect anything different from a self absorbed and arrogant American. Do you know anything about Canada? No I don't cry a lot life is pretty good up here. Let me ask you this. How does it feel living in perpetual fear? If you feel like you always have to have a gun there is something seriously going wrong where you live

You sure claim to know a lot about me. I do own guns and know how to use them, only thing I ever shot that was flesh and blood was a rattlesnake, who left me no choice. He was holed up 10 yards from the from the house my girlfriend and her children lived. I have killed rattlesnakes with hoes and shovels, but where he was at and pissed off trying that would have put myself in danger. Those poisonous snakes are the only animal I killed. That was when I lived in the liberal cesspool of California, what I did was an illegal act. Illegal discharge of a firearm and you are not supposed to kill rattlesnakes. You are supposed to call animal control to relocate them.

I don't live in fear, even though gun shots are common where I live. They are shooting at deer and targets, not people. I have a guy about 1/2 mile away that has a civil war era black powder rifle, don't bother going outside for better phone reception when he is shooting that thing.

I feel perfectly safe here, crime is low. I have always liked guns since I first shot one when I was 7. I can legally shoot right outside my back door. Gun laws are lax and the legal distances to stay away from roads and dwellings is not enforced.

If you go 40 miles southeast you are in our state capitol and murder capitol. That is where all the gang banging hood rats live. They aren't too hard to spot. I go to that town for doctor visits and business supplies all the time. I just don't venture into the hoods where they sling their dope, so I feel perfectly safe.

The county I live in is 1/3 black, 2/3 white. From time to time I see individuals of the dark skinned race singly or in groups carrying long guns.
Doesn't bother me in the least, because here they are either hunting deer, or wild turkeys, or maybe looking to shoot that ground hog that destroyed their garden. There aren't any hood rats where I live, they tend to have very short home ranges around here.

Arrogant Americans? What is it that brings so much of the obvious hate you spew?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)