Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:28 AM   #90
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You need to work on your reading comprehension, I am blaming the media and black leaders for the attitude that some black people have. What about my information is wrong? you do realize blacks make up 13% of the population
while committing 1/2 the murders. That is half the murders in a country of 330 million people or so. You need to work on your math also. If we just shipped our black gang members to Canada, your homicide rate would set the world record. How about you offer all 25,000 residents of East St.Louis Illinois free housing in Canada, moving expenses, and a monthly stipend till they get on their feet and see what happens?
I don't need to work on my math. My statistics were correct. You said blacks committed 90% of the murders, so you were wrong. You don't even know the statistics of your own country. If you shipped your gang members to us we wouldn't set the record for murders because we have stronger gun laws than you do, especially now. Which media and black leaders do you blame for the attitude blacks have and what attitude would that be?
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)