Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Anthony Stabile
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 10:53 AM   #86
ubercapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
Since the thread title is "Anthony Stabile" I will share some help he gave me a while back. I was handicapping a race and found a horse that I thought did not qualify for the condition. The way races are written I have trouble sometimes. About the same time I was reading an article AS wrote and noticed his contact info at the bottom. I shot him an email about said race and he replied and cleared up the confusion. The Big A is easy to like!!
Not only is Anthony easy to like, he's a genuine guy who would give the shirt off his back to a friend. In terms of his knowledge and work ethic, it's one of the best I've encountered in my lifetime.

Before he started doing more and more for NYRA, we worked together on HRRN Live for a number of years, Wednesday through Friday, 3 to 6 eastern, particularly on Wednesday and some Thursdays covering minor tracks with lots of time between races. He has an insane knowledge of the sport and particularly NYRA but could do well as a handicapper for ANY track in North America.

Last edited by ubercapper; 08-12-2022 at 10:54 AM.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)