Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:46 AM   #9
lamboguy

here is the bottom line folks. the problem here ain't Trump, its all the different people here that want different things. when you make someone happy you are going to make someone sad. Trump got in because there were a bunch of people getting screwed all the time and he offered hope to them in his own way.. those people like the way he is trying to fight for them. people think the system is rigged against them, when he says the election got rigged they understand it whether it really did or did not happen.

when Biden gets in those people are going to be mad because they think they got screwed and lost their man..

the truth of the matter is that outside of the Corona, Trump did as good a job or better than most of the other presidents. before the corona he had this economy on steroids. i never thought it was ever going to work and it looked like he was going to bail this country out of the prior bad moves from presidents before him.

i am very sorry that he has to go down this road with the rigged elections, but i can certainly understand why he is acting the way he is.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement