Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #195
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoldie1
I have been spreading the word thru daily tweets and created a facebook page:

https://facebook.com/overrideveto

Also, I sent out a mass email to all the NJ Republican congressmen and got a response back today from Senator Thompson, from the 12th district, and he clearly stated that he would vote YES.

It's a good start. I also had Rich Muny, who is the Director of the Poker Players Alliance (and who has over 35,000 followers on twitter) to retweet my post regarding the sports betting and my facebook page. Hopefully enough people put some pressure on these legislators to get them to override the governor's veto.
Senator Thompson is outstanding I'm sure he wrote more than a 2 sentence reply. He helped me take on the electric company and cost them over a quarter million dollars doing upgrades in my neighborhood around twenty years ago. He is the best ally you can have and was the reason I became a republican from independent.

If you PM with an outline of what you want written I will gladly do so. I am inquisitive of the reply Kryllios gave you if any.
Canarsie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)