Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Mark Levin...

"The house goes rogue."

"Congress has to have a legitimate oversight responsibility."

https://youtu.be/b8cG11BMb6o

Mark Levin----famous Never Trumper----April, 2016

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...general-221754

The #NeverTrump movement just got another backer.

Conservative radio host Mark Levin threatened on Friday that he will not support Donald Trump in the general election, should he be the nominee.

“So I want to congratulate Roger Stone," Levin said. "And if anybody has a problem with that Donald Trump, you can talk to Roger Stone. These bully dirty tricks Nixonian tactics, they’re only going to backfire. So count me as never Trump.”

“Some point you’ve got to stand up to it … I do not like bullies and I never have,” Levin said before adding that if the campaign and its associates anger him again he will try his best to get supporters to abandon him.

“If they piss me off one more time, I’m going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either,” he said.

Mark Levin, marks a line in the sand, and then jumps over it himself.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom