Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
You probably aren't given any real power until you are compromised either because of financial misdeeds, corruption, deviant or immoral sexual behavior, or other types of misdeeds. Then once you are compromised, you get to play because they own you.
All kidding aside, I believe this 1000%

We all know Trump has a LOT of skeletons in his closet, some which have been revealed, others that haven't seen the light of day.

You don't think he's been compromised as well? I'm sure he has...he has a LOT to lose, and I'm sure he's lost a LOT already...his business name has taken a huge hit since he's run for President...more than half the population now probably refuses to have anything to do with him or his properties out of principal. You don't think that's going to hurt the Trump brand hard?

So...they've already gotten to him, and if not him, his family...they already own him...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most