Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: 4NJbets news...
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #11
njcurveball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman
Without addressing the "legality" from the State of New Jersey's perspective of NJ residents placing horse racing wagers through entities other than njbets, I can say with authority that any NJ resident can open a NYRA Rewards account and bet with live operators at full track odds and with no surcharge of any kind. The only thing NYRA Rewards will not let a Jersey resident account holder do is wager online. It's blocked, for legal reasons. But as far as they are concerened, it is perfectly legal for them to offer phone account wagering to NJ residents.

Personally, I'd rather bet with a live operator anyway. You still have online access to your account balance, your past wagering records, live video, replays, results, tote....the whole nine yards. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that NYRA rewards has the best "comp" schedule in the business, excluding the off shore operations of course.

So there is no reason for any NJ horseplayer to endure this latest kick in the pants from those who decided to hand over njbets to TVG and their fee based nonsense.

Vinman
Thanks for the info.
njcurveball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)