Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 04:46 PM   #137
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
Bingo. North Korea is simply a puppet of China, and is now being used to gauge the will of the West from preventing the spread of communism. The response to tonight's missile launch over Japan will most likely be bluster and talk, and maybe some weak sanctions, but of course will reflect the continued decline of the American Empire. It won't be long until there's one Korea (answering to Beijing), Taiwan will rejoin Red China, and Japan and China will probably have a shooting war over resources in the South China Sea - and the U.S. won't be doing much about it.

Thinking that politicians are seriously interested in a long-term solution is rather humorous as well. There was good money to be made in the Defense industry for decades propping up the South Koreans, but the Federal budget is getting tighter every year, and South Korea will be one of the first casualties - we simply can't afford to protect a piece of rock which has less use to us than other areas in the world = say, the oil fields in the Middle East.

It's also a safe bet there will human casualties along the way, as individual life in the East doesn't carry the same level of "holiness" and value as in the West. China has many internal problems like the U.S., and war is a great distraction.
What if you own a Hyundai or Kia?

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement