Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 10:23 PM   #27
proximity

yes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
In particular, there was one very nice older gentleman in a cowboy hat, for some reason he thought I was a retired "G-Man" . . . I got a kick out of that and was sorry to disappoint him.
played cowboy many times there in both limit and no limit and i'm sure track collector has too. a lot of great people in the room and in the dealer box.

this is very hard for me to believe because of how absolutely crazy it was in the beginning with the enormous waiting lists and unbelievable action.

pen gaming could have fought harder for the player base and with the track and later sports could have been an amazing gambling destination. certainly they never would have remained the home room of most md and va players but they would have stayed in the loop at least instead of becoming an afterthought. that they want to just be a smoky slots pit seems criminal to me given the high barriers to entry in the business. jmo.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement