Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 03:40 PM   #14
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
I know there is lots of doom and gloom out there but what is the reason for all this, besides panic?

How is it so certain that the stock market is going to drop 40-50 per cent? What would cause the market to drop so much, so soon?

Plus, some of these small under capitalized gold and silver mining stocks that have been mentioned as some sort of hedge will get absolutely destroyed if the Dow or S & P 500 takes a 40-50 cent hit.

If's OK if one is worried, I get it. Then take some off the table. It's your money to preserve and grow to use for a future date. But I don't see any reason for a 50 percent correction at this time, imo.
I think the trigger will be a liquidity crisis which has caused so many previous panics if not all of them. Excluding war.

Remember in finance it's always about the CASH just as in horse racing it's all about the PACE.

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 10-02-2016 at 03:45 PM.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement