Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 06:22 PM   #323
martini

Tried using Twinspires for the first time in a couple of months today. Totally painful. It's nice to have more info on the site, but betting on the new platform is a major pain. Scrolling up and down on the screen is abysmal.

The classic menu was the best. Keep it efficient and simple. I play a lot of superfectas, and on the classic screen it was easy to see what combos cost without scrolling. Just check the boxes. It was quick. You could also access "today's bets" and other data without having to get knocked to another screen. It was easier to bet other tracks simultaneously too.

I gave the customer service guy an earful about not having the classic menu as an option, but I doubt he cared. He's likely underpaid and has a lousy job.

Thanks to the guy who provided the link to the classic screen. It still works, as long as you log in first. But it should be an option on the site.
martini is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)