Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 02:20 PM   #20
ubercapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partsnut View Post
At first Glance "Stats Race Lens" looks interesting but from what I can
see from yesterdays 4 horse free race from Finger Lakes, not very predictive. As with most software out there, it seems to lean towards the favorite.
I also noticed that the final live odds were not included in the results model for that Finger Lakes 7th race on 07-04-17.

The flexibility, presentation and user interaction of the tools offered for me, were less then adequate. I favor something a little bit more thought provoking where I can derive the "value" horse". To me, and as far as I was able to see, this was not much of an option.
Actually, I've seen some the options that Stats Race Lens presently offers in other software service products. These options being offered by "Stats Race Lens",collectively and individually, were not appealing to me. In my opinion,they seem to be a re-make and poor representation of features currently being offered by "Time Form and BetMix".

I guess the best way for anyone who has interest in any product is to make a judgement for themselves.
Different strokes for different folks.
That's just the "True Odds" module, which uses Stats algorithms.

My takeaway from what the OP was asking was a way to do queries on a database in a variety of ways without spending a lot of money and that's what the "Angles" and "Research" modules accomplish.

The Research modules and the tools therein are accessible (but without full functionality) via the "Race of the Day" by clicking on PPs then any trainer name. The Angles module is only available to subscribers.

However, the videos describing them (Narrated by Tom Durkin) are all available within the product on the Free Race of the Day via the ? icon and they provide an overview of what's available.

The webinars also contain a lot of demonstrations for those purposes.

I don't want to anger the moderators because I am just addressing the OP's question and one response that followed and do not want to sound like I'm promoting the product, so I'll just end with saying the videos are also available via bringingclaritytohandicapping.com via the online education link on the top navigation bar.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement