Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
Light
Veteran

It's March 4th. Where's RR?

Replay Randall and many Q's believe today, March 4th, is "The Great Awakening." Trump and the military will stage a coup,impose martial law and imprison and execute cannibalistic pedophiles who rule the world from the shadows and drink the blood of children to stay young. Q's say "Nothing can stop what is coming."

The imagination of the mind is truly beyond belief. Trumpers live in their own world where reality is what they are told by their Golden idol. And they say its hard to believe in God. (LOL).

Hey the "Shaman" talks to 60 minutes this weekend and regrets everything he did now that he's facing jail time. Is disappointed Trump did not pardon him, but is still in love with him. Wow, even God doesn't get that kind of devotion. Unbelievable.

That's why I don't argue with any of you Trumpeters. With that kind of devotion, there is absolutely nothing I could say that will even come close to making you think twice. But I thank God for reality and sobriety.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)