Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 11:38 AM   #4
boxcar

Tucker: Biden administration deems censorship 'applicable to private speech'

There is sooo much in this story, I barely know where to begin. But I will discipline myself and try to restrict quotes from the transcript to Fauci's duplicity which is so thick it would defy a chainsaw. But before moving on to that, do not miss Tucker's remarks about "misinformation" and about how this term does not equate to false information. So...now on to Fauci.

So why is official Washington so angry at the people who won't get vaccinated? How precisely do they pose a threat? It makes you think once you think about it that maybe none of this is really about COVID. Maybe it's about social control.

Tony Fauci all but admitted that just the other day on television. Here's what he said.

JAKE TAPPER, CNN ANCHOR: I know you've been very clear that the government isn't mandating vaccines, but do you think it's generally a good idea for businesses or schools to require vaccinations?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES: Right, I have been of this opinion and I remain of that opinion that I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates.

....But Tony Fauci isn't stopping the vaccines in the U.S., instead, he is accusing anyone who has questions about the vaccine of having some kind of sinister political motivation. They must be QAnon.

FAUCI: You know, Jake, it's an inexplicable pushing back on the part of some people about getting vaccinated.

I mean, we've got to put aside this ideological difference, differences of thinking that somebody is forcing you to do something, I really don't have a good explanation, Jake, about why this is happening.

I mean, it's ideological rigidity, I think. There's no reason not to get vaccinated. Why are we having red states and places in the south that are very highly ideological in one way not wanting to get vaccination?

Of course, Tucker astutely calls out Fauci on his blatant contradiction!

CARLSON: So, Fauci on the one hand says this should be mandatory, "I want more mandates," and then moments later says, for some reason, people think we're forcing this on them and that is, quote, "inexplicable." They must be right-wingers.

You'd think if you're interviewing him, you would say, wait a second, didn't you just say it should be mandated? Maybe that's why they think it's mandated, because you just said it was.

Doesn't this highest paid federal wanna-be brainiac understand the definition of the verb "mandate"?

Tucker then goes on to reinforce his argument that is the dimwits who have been politicizing covid and vaccines from the very beginning!

But Fauci's claim that the resistance to the vaccine is somehow political is a bad faith attack posing as science. It's untrue. In fact, it has been the Democratic Party, very much Anthony Fauci's party that is engaged in partisan discussions about the vaccine from the very first day.

It wasn't even a year ago, in September 2020 that Kamala Harris herself announced that the coronavirus vaccine might be dangerous. Why? Because Donald Trump oversaw its development, and this, Kamala Harris said and we're quoting, " ... is going to be an issue for all of us."

Really? No longer an issue because Kamala Harris is now in charge.

So now that she is in charge, anyone who asks any questions at all, totally nonpartisan questions, must be a white supremacist.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/t...private-speech

But mind-numbed, robotic, programmed, indoctrinated, propagandized dimwits wonder why thinking people cannot trust Fauci, the CDC and the Biden Administration.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)