Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Colonial Downs
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 05:08 PM   #58
Si2see

After the turf course "burn" it is growing in beautifully. For anyone with too much time on their hands and that love Virginia racing the condition book has been out for a few weeks. More importantly for my sake, Darrell Wood was quick to act in getting the NHC handicapping contest back to colonial on the last Saturday of the meet.

For anyone planning to attend I will be there EVERY race day , with the possible exception of the Laurel contest which is Saturday August 17th, however if I bust out early I could make a late appearance at colonial that night as well but let's hope that isn't the case.

Anyone that wants to meet up feel free to reach out to me. Colonial has free admission, cheap reserved seating ( although that doesn't fit my routine ).

I also hope to have some hot tips during the meet although taken with a grain of salt ( will more than likely come from trainers or grooms instead of in the past when it came straight from the jockey's mouth )

Hope to see many of you out there.
Jason
Si2see is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)