Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #694
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity
dilane, (or anybody) what did you think of his x-mas eve article? I woulda folded that 4s3s preflop. throughout my tour the big blind gave me a lot of trouble in no limit (especially at tropicana ) but maybe i'm too tight of a player?

also (dilanesp) do you know or have you ever met or played 2+2 legend limon at the commerce?? i really enjoyed his a lot of his live poker posts over there!!
I'm definitely not the person to advise on no limit strategy; I only know the rudiments. But yes, 3 handed, getting only 3 to 1, 43 suited is a fold from either blind unless it is deep stacked and you are an expert. Position is ridiculously important to implied odds in no limit. (In limit it is a call.)

I don't remember limon. I do personally know several of the regulars in the SS and MS limit forums at 2 plus 2.

EDIT: Cooke is quite right about everything he says about that hand, btw. His friend should have gotten all in with his hand.

Last edited by dilanesp; 01-02-2015 at 09:52 PM.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)