Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HUMOR
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #1265
ldiatone

: A man comes home late one night and tells his wife, "Honey, I was at this saloon called The Gold Door and the door was really gold! And inside was a golden bar! The bartender wore a golden vest! And the tables were gold and a golden-haired waitress in a golden dress served drinks in golden goblets! And most amazing of all. when I went to use the restroom, I went in a golden urinal!"

The wife said that was the most ridiculous story ever for coming home late but the husband swore it was true. For the next few nights, he kept coming home late and telling the wife about the The Gold Door Saloon with the golden bar and the bartender in the golden vest and the golden tables waited on by a golden-haired woman in a golden dress who served drinks in golden goblets and when he went into the restroom, he went in a golden urinal.

Finally, the wife is fed up and looks up the number and calls the establishment in question. A man answers, "Gold Door Saloon."

"Do you really have a gold door at the saloon?" asks the wife.

"Yes, maam, we do."

"Do you actually have a gold bar?"

"Yes, maam, we do."

"And does the bartender really wear a golden vest?"

"Yes, maam, I do."

"And do you really have golden tables served by a golden-haired waitress in a gold dress who serves drinks in golden goblets?"

"Yes, maam, we do."

"And my husband says when he uses the restroom he goes in a golden urinal, is that true?"

The wife hears the bartender yell, "Hey, Ed! I think I got a line on the guy whose been pi-ssing in your sax!"

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)