Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 11:36 PM   #4
Andrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2tornado View Post
While I believe Always Dreaming has had the best 9F prep by far, I also have positive thoughts on Hence. I made good use of the All Others button in the final Future exacta wager to account for him and any afterthoughts that sometimes hit the board. The Always Dreaming over All Others (Hence, etc) offered 95-1. It feels like a favorite over something goofy kind of year.
Yeah, I see a few things to like about Hence as well. Showed plenty of finish in his 9F prep and was able to carry that finishing move of his a long way as he started it pretty early in the far turn. He still had a whole lot of length to his stride at the wire too, so I feel pretty good about him getting 10F. He'll be going into the Derby on a positive form pattern as well, whether it be on thorograph or otherwise. Improving from race to race is always nice to see this time of year especially when his best race was his last race. His BSF of 93 was a little weak, but playable in this year's crop when he's at long odds. May just be getting good at the right time. Or maybe not. But his odds say he may be worth including on Derby day.

Last edited by Andrick; 04-08-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Andrick is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)