Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 12:26 PM   #114
HUSKER55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Bad Idea!! Look at this from the point of view of the customer. I'm on my way home from work and decide to get some fast food. I decide that I will go to your McDonalds, go through the drive thru and get a Big Mac, fries and a Coke. But, according to your post above, you have no drive thru. Wendy's has a drive thru and there is a Wendy's two blocks up the road. So I go there and you lose the business. Besides Wendy's has better hamburgers.

But let's say that I really love McDonald's and I decide to stop and go inside.
When I get inside there is no one there to help me, just a machine. And I, like a lot of people, are technologically challenged. So it takes me longer to place my order than if I were to give it to a human and maybe I get it wrong. Then I find that you don't take cash and I have to pay with a credit card. But I do not want to use my credit card for a small ticket item like a Big Mac so I leave and you lose the business. Anyway Wendy's has better hamburgers.

I think you are wildly optimistic if you think this idea will sweep the country in six months.

I have no dog in this as I always to to a white table cloth restaurant. If you can wait on your self then you have a problem. But what happens if they all do this. Remember, the first job in business is to secure a profit.

If this is such a bad idea you could capitalize on it and start your own restaurant paying $15 an hour and quit telling others how to spend their money

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)