Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:27 AM   #6
botster

Cool Saturdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy
Speed Bias again tonight Botster.
Yes indeed and you were "right on" about VAVOOM MASTER, his lack of class here showed.He had no excuses this evening. The speed was ruling again tonight, but it was cooler that last saturday and I assume they did get rain there on Friday.The horse ANDY BARAN won tonight with similiar tactics, but his bottoming the field showed a different tale. Saturday June 1, 88 degree night 26:2 54:4 1:22:3 1:52:1. Saturday June 8, 74 degree night 27:4 56:3 1:24.4 1:52.1.The final time was identical,but the splits were vastly different. It's funny because a friend of mine that night said that Jeff Duplaise should have rated ANDY BARAN better last saturday.I think he did the right thing night he was taking advantage of a heavy speed bias.He was beat by a better horse that evening in PASS THE DECK,whom was put into a tuck early and came at him uncovered to get by him. In fact we had a race early on get down to the half in 58:1 that could have never happened last week. What a beast who closed off those walkathon fractions to win there coming home in 26:2, WORD POWER.

Good Fortune Pandy

Last edited by botster; 06-09-2013 at 06:34 AM.
botster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)