Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUD
In Todays Tech world Its Not Hard Nor Costly.

And Each Race Has A run down to the Off. That of is 1 minute or 2 before the Start. Now Bets with Fractious Horses at the gates can be Conditional.
Also When As What Happen to ME after A mile + race Click durin click after then one more click Brought My 8/1 to 2/1-We Are Talking Autumn OK Butt A Bigg Track??? Was Barney Curley in America? Damned. I Used My Clock at 4+ minutes the odds still went Down-----

Now when This Late Ok sometimes Thigs Happen other times it IS shenanigans.
And Everytime that Happens There should be an inquiry---When it is BS Heads SHoul ROLL HARD N FAST---Just Let me Get my Cane first.

OK I reject all This BS said--I was A Det-In another life. With The Tech There is a way to get and keep public trust. Otherwise all that you say about saving this game growing it is all hot air----The GP As in Large %'s won't buy the cool aid. And That is Too Damned Bad. Its a Great Game Us Folk Hana Should do our Damndest to Make it the Best Game it could Be. Eff The Detractors. Says ME.
You might have the germ of a good idea there, but I for one am having a very hard time deciphering what you are saying.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)