Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 10:47 PM   #18
mountainman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
What are you gonna do, beat me up? LOL I know, you lifted weights and that makes you a badass, you have whales backing you and that makes you connected. Save the tough talk for Nancy and your viewers.

You and your like need to stop validating pukes like Kapernick. Leave the anthem alone and keep honoring the flag and we won't have a problem.
Let's dial things down a bit. I'm not validating Kapernick, nor do I agree with his points of protest. In fact, I think he's an attention whore who would NEVER have started this controversy while he still had a starting job. But I AM validating a flag strong enough to tolerate protest. In my opinion, such tolerance is one thing (not the only thing or even the biggest thing) that makes our country so special and strong. And one of the things those soldiers died for.

And I don't see discontinuing the anthem as surrender, but instead as a way of pulling the rug out from protesters-the only legal way to stop these displays that so many find repugnant.

Otherwise, get used to it..the kneeling will never stop. And I would bet my LIFE it would be the protesters, not patriots, who would complain loudest were the anthem discontinued at nfl games.

Please, stop calling me names and questioning my patriotism. I love this country as much as you do, and would not presume to question yours,
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)