Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Roulette
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 09:27 AM   #8
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80 View Post
Is this bet available at any of the ADW's or is it on track only?

I bet it in xpressbet, and likely on-track and there are the only 2 places you can probably bet it.

Just like the Late pick5 at NYRA can only be bet on NYRA BETS or on-track.

I can't even open my NYRA BETS APP while I am on Gulfstream property because they block the DNS address entirely.

That's the only reason that I even have Express Bet APP. I prefer NYRABETS mobile and web interface to anything else.

Also, I had to forfeit my DRF BETS account to even get an XPRESSBET account because The Stronach Group handles the back-end for DRF BETS.

They have a policy that you cannot have both.. That was no Biggie because I only used DRF BETS to get enough free cards.

And even that turned into a debacle.

I buy formulator cards exclusively by renewable subscription. But when I used one of the FREE cards, none of the Race Replays or CHART links in Formulator were working.

After a lengthy and frustrating email exchange that lasted two weeks. DRF discovered something. The FREE cards that you earn are not fully functional in forumaltor.

Long story short, they gave me some free cards for my troubles, but those Free cards did not work in Formulator!

The DRFBET interface was torturous too. I disliked it.

Moral of the story: It was time for a change so I willingly jumped to Express bets.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)