Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 08:27 PM   #70
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

What happened to Americans?

For decades we all wanted the UN to do anything; something; in our favor and/or simply dissolve because it has never done us any good. We finally stand up for ourselves, and we are now the bad guys? We've been there for everybody. When has anybody been there for us?

For decades we wanted to move our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. We are doing that now, and we are now the bad guys? Isn't Jerusalem the Capital of Israel; one of our best allies? This dates back before the Clinton days in the WH. I guess many are conditioned to all talk and no action?

Long standing "policies" are now getting done (or starting to get done). The most important job of our President is protecting its citizens and has come to a massive charge with DJT at the helm. While we aren't shipping out illegals at any rate anywhere close to the Obama years, we are securing our borders, and keeping out the unwanted and suspect.

After 8 years of meaningless diatribe from a really good speaker, what can anybody of any intellect tell me that Obama really got done? The $1 Trillion bailout that was already in place before he took oath? A shit healthcare system that was promised to lower costs and allow people to keep their doctor of choice?

Tell me, please, what did he do to award your awe and appreciation.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 12-26-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)