Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #13
Kelso
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex9Down
Kelso, you found the problem with free poker. Why not go all in when you can reload every other hand. My advice would be to put a little bit of real money in there and start with low stakes, like $5.00 +.50 buy in. There are many, many people that make a living playing online poker. It's not easy, but the fundamentals are very easy. It's not hard to play even money online. My buddy has played for 4 years online for a living and lives in a $million house. He is one of the top players on the second most popular site. I play every night but dang, I love betting on horses too!
That's probably sound advice, but isn't on-line poker illegal in the states? Not that I mind knocking three times to play, but where does one find the door?

I hope I'm wrong about the law on this. The reason I want to learn online is because I think Americans are allowed to play for real money only at a table. Yes/No?

Thanks very much for the suggestion.
Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)