Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 10:23 AM   #3055
Half Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
As I said in another thread: the market is very sick. I suspect the 2022 highs are already in, and if not, any new highs will be short lived. The Fed HAS to raise interest rates, and it will crush a market that already is in a technical downturn. The rise of meme stocks, NFTs and Dogecoin are all signs of advanced speculative mania. The only questions are how low will it go, and for how long?

that's what I thought about last year

so much uncertainty, so much fear, so many stores closing near me,
so many businesses going at half speed - people dying and getting sick left and right

but the S&P gained 26.9% for the year - 2021

now you know what I think about where the market is headed?

I think nothing - I think I have zero ability at all to predict market moves - short term

I just hang with my index funds and take whatever it gives me or accept whatever it takes away

well, I do think one thing - the bulls want to roar - even if they're holding back now - and they'll start roaring again even with just a tiny little reason to cheer

that is the nature of the thing - it's not really at all logical

Last edited by Half Smoke; 01-21-2022 at 10:30 AM.
Half Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)