Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 08:27 PM   #44
papillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by depalma113 View Post
Like I said, Rayya was carried by the track in Dubai. Just like the winner was.
She blew the break. It's pretty hard to declare what another horse will do tomorrow, based on her blowing the break. It looks to me like she hit the stall hard, but I'm sure Spalding Foot Stamper, will make a point of telling me I am blind and absolutely, positively, not entitled to an opinion different from his.

She isn't a Euro horse. She's trainined by an American in Dubai.

FWIW, minutes before the race Baffert said if she missed the break her race was over and low and behold...

Like I said, I'm not trying to get any of you to support Mendelssohn. I really could care less whether you think he's the crap or cream of the crop. I'm not an evangelist. This thread wasn't about that, it was about trying to have a dialog about those 18 lengths, but that's not possible here. It's like a mean girls slumber party here.

Anywho, I didn't have money on Rayya, I had it on Wonder Gadot. I'd had rather lost by 40 lengths than just shy of one.

I do hope most people will use Rayya's performance today to bail on Mendelssohn. If My Boy Jack can get bet down to 5-1, anything's possible.

Cheers.

Last edited by papillon; 05-04-2018 at 08:30 PM. Reason: typos
papillon is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)