Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:28 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Lets enjoy the benefits of global warming. Like Longer growing season, lower heating bills, longer season for motorcycle riding, fewer emissions from power plants, fewer emissions out the chimneys, kids get more outdoor time, fewer school cancellations, less money being spent on snow removal and road salt. less snow shoveling. Damn, I love global warming.

That was one good thing about SoCal, all year was riding season. A few times I gave the finger to the weather man and rode to work on 2nd shift and ended up riding home at midnight in a down pour. Where I lived it rained 10-12" a year but a couple big storms kicked that up. As long as my tires were in good shape riding in the rain did not bother me as long as there was little wind. What I hated was riding in fog, especially knowing at midnight to 2am I was sharing the road with people that could have had a few too many.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom