Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 12:08 AM   #3
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
This horse is one of the more likely winners on the card.
I thought it was a huge effort before the adjusted figure. Going into the race I commented elsewhere about the potential quality of that field.

Gunite was coming off a race I thought that was better than it looked. He got banged around at the start and was rushed into some fast fractions. He also looked like another Asmussen horse that was going to keep improving steadily.

Wit was winning impressively despite rough starts and lost all chance last out when he stumbled at the start and was pushed into the race early.

Both My Prankster and Jack Christopher were extremely impressive maiden winners from top barns.

You never really know who is going to step forward in these 2yo races. That’s really one of the keys to beating them. Had they finished bunched up I would have said it was the typical Champagne these days. But the winner put away and totally buried Gunite. Wit was badly beaten (albeit with a lack of racing room for awhile). My Prankster got killed. The race was kind of screaming that the winner ran huge. The runner up is no slouch either.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-08-2021 at 12:14 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)