Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 05:47 AM   #10
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetonine View Post
Thanks Runfortheroses

I contacted TVG and this is what they told me...

Thank you for contacting TVG,

TVG is the Advanced Deposit Wagering (ADW) operator for Harrah's Chester. Pennsylvania residents must use the Harrah's branded TVG website, available at https://pabets.tvg.com. Mobile customers with iOS devices should download the PABets iOS app. Unfortunately, you will not be able to use the automated telephone wagering system.

Pennsylvania residents are only able to wager on tracks offered by Harrah's Chester. You will not be able to wager on Quarter Horses, Arabians, Appaloosas, Mixed Race, or races listed as "Other". You will not be able to wager on Los Alamitos or Remington Park. You will not be able to wager on racing from France, Great Britain, Ireland, South Africa, Hong Kong, or Japan. You are able to wager on racing from Australia.

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer our Wager Rewards program to Pennsylvania residents.

Pennsylvania residents are subjects to TVG's standard terms and conditions and wager cancellation policies.

Thank you,

So I guess they don't accept Quarter Horse wagers.
Stupid state regulations.

Bettors should be able to bet on any regulated horse race In the world and use the exchange if they so choose.

But that’s a perfect world.

In jersey, I can bet on a lot however still can’t bet NYRA races on the exchange.

As I said, stupid state regulations.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)