Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #79
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Its funny then that so many republicans and military brass have come out against such a parade. Did you see what the Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden had to say about it?

https://twitter.com/mchooyah/status/961644132119859200
Did I say I was for a parade? No. And I’m really not....but if the Prez wants to have a parade.....I’m not going to bitch. Btw, I told you he’s doing it to troll the left and honor the military......you can do both.

Btw, I guess that i’ll Have to change my mind now that a Seal has weighed in.......Christ! Your circular logic is weird as hell sometimes. There’s a ton of different opines in a community of veterans.

Personally I liked Military parades as long as they weren’t too long. Air shows were my favorites. I’ve worked color guard and funerals and all that shit. When I was young I was a fan of it. It can be a morale booster.

Hell, I enjoyed marching the penal flight (guys in jail) across the base to hit the chow hall. It was fun. But there’s a time and place for everything. Trump can decide that.

Btw, no matter what he does on every single subject, he’s going to catch hell from the left, so he might as well do what he wants

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)