Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Contest sites
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 12:02 PM   #59
Si2see

Update on my own progress, the live contest season is officially going to start for me at Laurel March 3rd for the Champions tournament ( which is a fantastic live bankroll tournament with a very player friendly $300 buy in )

Followed by the Horse player world series at The Orleans in vegas.
Picsix and myself will be there and probably buy an entry each. He hasn't tried to qualify at all, I have tried 8 times. Twice I got my money back due to breakage ( just missing entries a few spots away ), and once I had the unlucky position of being in the lead with a $54 bankroll after only 4 of 12 races, and the site crashed for only the second time in it's existence, so all entries were refunded.

Then I will go to the Spring Challenge at Keeneland in mid april, that is a $400 buy in live bankroll contest. If I have any luck at any of these three I will buy in sunday to the Keeneland grade one gamble, if not it is too rich for my blood.

Don't forget there are several good online contests coming up, and Xpressbet has the Beat The Host contest going on now, BTH championship is March 3rd, followed by the $200 Xpressbet Live contest March 17th, followed by the $700 Xpressbet Showdown April 7th.

Tons of upcoming action in the next 3 months. That is my schedule.

Anyone who has any questions about any of the mentioned tournaments feel free to pm me.

Jason
Si2see is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)