Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #29
BombsAway Bob
DimeSupers Really Are!

More from $hane $ellers (his signature,not mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Bombsawaybob has rethought his position and asked that I remove his grammar comment.

With that said, I don't think Bob deserved to have you tear him a new one over it....the grammar WAS horrid, even for grade school level....never mind college.

The guy can't even spell Lukas' name correctly? He spelled it Lucas? Are you kidding me?

I am having a hard time believing that Sellers even wrote that crap....
----------
(SHANE SELLERS MYSPACE Bulletin)
Date: May 5, 2008 9:03
Body: Even though my fellow riders had me banned from the sport I still can't help but feel sorry for this kid that is getting all the blame from people who know nothing about the sport! This is the Kentucky Derby and the kids that we have riding today have never been in these kinds of situations, did peta crucify Antly when Charismatic broke down should he have been nOOOO!! This is a whole new industry, They hauled me off in handcuffs at churchill downs after riding 14 Derbies and banned me from churchill for coming to a meeting that I was invited too, PLEASE! WE as riders do what we do ride race horses, In my opinion she should have been in the oaks where she belonged, she would not have had to run as hard, I like Larry Jones and he is a good horsemen, and did a wonderful job up till then, but they are not machines and I think he asked that filly to do something she was not capable of and it cost her her life! The only problem I have is if it happened golloping out why didn't he get off instead of galloping her all the way back untill she collapsed.

If a horse has 2 shattered ankles a rider should be able to feel it, but then again I wasn't on her back so please give this kid the benifit of the doubt, cause its easy to sit and judge when you'll never know what these kids go through before they even get on a horses back,sad to say but im glad they threw me out cause i would be ashamed to be a part of this industry today, horses and riders are dying and the show goes on!! God Bless $hane $ellers
[/url]
BombsAway Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)