Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tacitus
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:14 PM   #71
LemonSoupKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerocraft67 View Post
I like him for the same reasons I liked him in the Derby. His three-year-old campaign is consistently better than most of these.

Similarly, I also still like Tax, but apparently he hasn’t been working well. WoW certainly won’t be cheap, and surely if I start backing him now, he’ll lose. Master Fencer looks more interesting here on paper than he did before, but apparently he’s facing some issues, too.

Tacitus probably the most promising out of the Derby that isn’t WoW and will take money accordingly. Close second choice?

I’m going to look hard the new shooters.
It sorta reminds me of when I supported Union Rags and won at Belmont in 2012, Paynter and Atigun were 2nd/3rd, having just run in allowance races. UR was just there at the end and just snuck up on Paynter who almost went the distance with soft fractions.

Interestingly enough, both Paynter and Atigun had 16 classic points and DIs that were about 2.50. Union Rags was 2.33 with 14 classic points, 2 solid.
LemonSoupKid is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)