Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #14
five-eighths

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldee wins View Post
Starting with xpressbet, I haven’t played there for years, not sure about free past performances. They offer some tournaments and $150 signup bonus. They take most tracks. They are a lot of deposit options. They have good handicapping insight from some top analysts. A nice wagering platform. Fandual, isn’t my favorite. Wager platform I get on my iPad using their APPi is not great. They do not have an all button,so you have to click each horse. Most times it’s hard to find a track or a race. They cram so much on a page making it difficult to move around. You can cross over and play sports wagering if it’s legal in your state. The posite for me is no fees using my debit card. I have no problem with Twinspires there’s a signup bonus,they offer free brisnet past performance. Nice wagering platform and several deposit options. NYRA is also a good wagering platform. There is a $200 signup bonus offer, free past performances,several deposit options. A easy wager platform. You should also see who offers rewards back on money wagered. Fandual does not have any reward program.
Thanks for responding.

Probably going to eliminate Fanduel since I do use the “ALL” button frequently for tris and supers, also not into Sports Betting so that feature doesn’t help.

Leaning towards Twinspires since I frequently use the Brisnet PPs.

Looks like it’s between Xpressbet and NYRA for my second choice.

Do any of those use Timeform #’s
five-eighths is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.