Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 09:44 AM   #19
westernmassbob

“NYRA does it far and away the best”

I’ve said it before NYRA provides plenty of info and gets very granular when it comes to dissecting each race. For the novice listeners and handicappers it can get overwhelming. There is a thing called putting too much thought into something and you end up going against what your original selections were. NYRA (specifically Andy Serling) provides a tremendous amount of insight into each race. If you like that sort of thing great but the tale of tape comes with the predicted selections. I watched a race live at Saratoga a few weeks ago where there was five entries. The winner went off the favorite. The NYRA format for talking horses selections is picking four horses. This horse was completely left out of selections by AS. If you listen to the dissection of that race prior you would never have thought the favorite would be left off of his selections. Anyway I like the NYRA product best overall with Gulfstream coming in a close second. I think Jason Blewitt was a loss to NYRA and Gulfstream but bigger things came his way.
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement