Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 08:23 PM   #12
MJC922

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Seen this pattern once or twice before...newbie asks about product, several months later asks same question, even after getting his answer the first time.

I see the poster asked about equibase's figures before (not On-Target). Just to clarify, I have zero to do with equibase speed figures or trackmaster speed figures for that matter and the reverse is also true. They (TM) essentially run the cash register for me, handle subscriptions etc, while I work a day job and try to lead a normal life post-professional gambling days. Whatever 'scale' those folks use is something I haven't looked at in 20 years. I implemented the sheet-style scale for these numbers 20 years ago because it fit better, i.e. if Len's customer's for example wanted to try the product it was an easy comparison, plus I was purchasing all of the seminar tapes and read Len's book so I wanted a product that was in line with all of my own studies branching out from there at the time. My numbers are all generated in house overnight at 2am after charts are downloaded. The way I look at it is I need the data to generate the best inputs for myself and that framework of high quality inputs extends into my own research. If anyone else wants to tag along they can (by subscribing) and in the meantime we'll continue to stay under the radar which is better for everyone involved tbh.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)