Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 12:07 PM   #48
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyJet View Post
You're the man, Vic.

A buddy told me who you had in the Thoro-Graph seminar, but I wish I got the email Jeff mentioned. I never got it.

Are you the handicapper doing the Thoro-Graph analysis for the West coast tracks throughout the year?
No. That's David Levine and he's terrific. Roger Vice also does a lot of analysis. Both are elite.

Jerry Brown of ThoroGraph has been comping me sheets for 35 years. Aside from an occasional live seminar and testimonials on social media, I've never been able to properly thank him. Show my gratitude.

I would constantly say to him. Please figure out a way I can repay you for decades of generosity.

He and Jeff "Crafty" Franklin came up with the idea of the TGPS seminars. They're a ton of work and I need Tina to help with computer elements. But we're averaging 3 or 4 a month.

Last week's ASTRONAUT seminar not only went to all TGPS members. But TG made it available to every one.

Joining TGPS is very easy. Comes with signup bonuses and perks. There's a wagering threshold. But it's not a ton of $$

www.thorograph.com

Finally a way to thank Jerry. It's my pleasure to do them.

Here's a link for last weekend's presentation.

https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/CO...=1629431847000

I'm taking this week off. But the man himself, Jerry Brown, is doing a full Travers seminar that's available on Thursday. Well worth checking out IMO.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)