Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Book for sale
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:10 AM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Yes I did a test run and I didn’t hit the top horse any time so I would like to see if they could possibly exchange it to another book called Guarunteed money. Someone please call for me because every time I’ve called they hang up.
You are making a mistake by asking for the book Guaranteed Money as an exchange. THIS is the book to get:

https://www.nationalracemasters.com/...llionaire.html

To be honest, I almost returned it back to them, because they advertised that I would be able to handicap the day's card before my morning coffee got cold...and my coffee got cold 3 out of the first 5 times that I used the system. But I said "what the heck, I don't mind freshening up my coffee if I end up a millionaire". And, you know what? I am a third of the way to millionaire status, in only 6.5 months! BOY, am I glad that I kept the darned thing!

You better hurry though. They limit the sale of this book to the first 3,500 customers...because they don't want to risk depressing the odds.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)