Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Saratoga 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 02:36 AM   #6
Jack950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamaslim94 View Post
Long time horseplayer, since I saw Zenyatta in person at Oaklawn but long sufferer at the windows.

Love the game.Have had ups and downs. Love the Spa as I take month long vacation in August but admittedly I run out of cash before the vacation ends.

Here to seek some advice of the resident handicappers. Without giving away your secrets to being successful at this game, what are 2 things I can start doing and 2 things to never do????

I'm tired of not enjoying a game I love ! Not a super tech savvy guy so not looking for quick computer answers. Looking for wisdom.

In return I'm good for a story or two...

Thanks
What past performances do you use? Like Afleet stated I too am an action player. Can probably find a couple of horses I really like on the card, but when playing a meet like the Spa or Del Mar find myself playing every race.

Horse racing is a real tough game to bet imo. The high rake is one factor, and all the choices one has to make factors in greatly as well. Would also recommend using pace figures to handicap a race. Most players can not be professionals so maybe lower your roll and have some fun. Good luck.
Jack950 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)